- New Horizons Knepp Gift Fair
9.30am – 4pm
Tickets are £5 at the gate.
Start you Christmas shopping early, all in aid of St Catherines Hospice.
2) RNLI Michaelmas Show.
31st October – 1st November.
St Marys School, Shaftesbury, Dorset, SP79LP
10% of profits go to the RNLI.
3) Samaritans Christmas Fair
The Haywain, Hereford, HR47SN
4) Michaelmas Fair at Powerdam Castle
10am – 3pm
Powerdam Castle, Exeter, Devon, EX6 8JQ
Held in aid of ABF The Soldiers Charity
Early bird tickets £3.50
On the door: £5
5) Christmas at the Castle
Hatherop Castle School, Cirencester, Gloucestershire, GL7 3NB
6) Salisbury Cathedral School Christmas Fair
Doors open at 11am
Children go free, Adults: £2
7) Chelsea Physic Garden Fair
22nd – 24th November
10am – 4pm
Friday 22nd November: 11am-6pm
5 -7 pm VIP evening
Saturday 23rd November: 10am-5pm
Sunday 24th November: 10am-5pm
8) Royal Welsh Agricultural Show Winter Fair
25th – 26th November
Gates open 8am
Late night shopping on the Monday – FREE entry after 4pm.
Book tickets here: https://rwas.ticketsrv.co.uk/events/
9) Clementines Christmas Fair
29th – 30th November
10am – 5pm
Tisbury, Wiltshire SP3 6SG
10) Friends of Monmouth School Christmas Fair
Saturday, 30th November
11 – 2.30 pm.
Come and see us at: The Blake Theatre, Monmouth School, NP25 3XP
11) Montpellier Christmas Fair, Montpellier Street, Cheltenham
Sunday 1st December
12) Save the Children Christmas Fair
12:30 – 9pm
Chelsea Old Town Hall, Kings Road, London, SW35EE
All in aid for save the children
13) Highclere Castle Christmas fair
4th – 5th December
Doors open 9:30am, last admission is at 2.30pm.
14) Crickhowell Christmas Fair – sadly due to unforeseen circumstances we are no longer attending this show, apologies for any inconvenience.
15) Oxford Botanic Christmas Fair
7th – 8th /12/2019
Oxford, OX1 4AZ